Your Nifty Fit Recruiting
Hire Without the Headache
By partnering with us, you’ll save time and risk by working with leaders who understand the successes, concerns, and failures of back-office professionals in the financial services industry.
- We’re not only a recruiter, we’re a community leader. Partner with those who don’t only walk-the-walk, but talk-the-talk and who understand, lead, and listen to the voices in para-roles.
- Being 100% remote was always the plan before it became cool. Leverage remote team management and recruitment best practices from a team that grew remotely from the ground up.
- Open to hire on behalf of all types of financial advisors and financial professionals: RIAs, hybrids, BDs, consultants, service providers, etc.
- We can only recruit for W-2 full-time, 100% remote roles at this time.
Our Recruiting Service Includes
- One blind job posting
- Firm and job description review
- Selection of top three candidates
- Top candidate profiles describing strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for training and advancement
- Upon hire, unlimited email support for 90 days
- Upon hire, free training plan for your selected hire
- Requires an upfront fee of $5,000, then 15% of annual gross salary upon hire
time in the study’s history, recruiting staff to increase the firm’s skill set and capacity ranked as the top strategic priority
of employees want some sort of remote work flexibility
of candidates seek diversity and inclusion when they are considering a job change
of women of all races are still considerably underrepresented in the sector compared to men
Every employee deserves an ally, while every employer deserves an advocate
Through empathetic leadership, we listen and communicate the needs of advisory firms and potential team members to ensure success professionally and personally together.
Does your firm’s culture match our culture? Our Nifty values include:
- Listening before speaking
- Creating conversations
- Collaborating harmoniously
- Building a values-based team culture
- Capitalizing on potential, not weaknesses
“Great companies don’t hire skilled people and motivate them; they hire already motivated people and inspire them.” Simon Sinek